Beta65S BNF Micro Whoop Quadcopter
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Beta65S with 7x16mm brushed motors have upgraded F4 Brushed FC with M01 AIO Camera 5.8G VTX. The table below shows the FC and RX that come with the drone according to the version you choose. Please note the SPI Frsky RX is the FCC version.
Note: If you are a Spektrum DXe radio transmitter or OrangeRX RF module user and find that you can't bind successfully.
- The latest Beta65S has been updated with the newest canopy which is more durable.
- More punch on the throttle with faster 19000KV 7x16mm motors and 3-blade propellers.
- A great alternative to the popular regular Tiny Whoop quadcopter.
- Provide 3 receiver versions for choice, including SPI Frsky Rx, DSMX Rx, SPI FUTABA Rx, and Flysky Rx.
- BETAFPV M01 AIO VTX camera with 48 channels in total.
Here is the size comparison between Beta65/65S, Beta75/75S, and Beta85 drone.
- Frame: 65s frame V4
- Weight: 25g (without battery)
- Flight Controller: BETAFPV F4 Brushed FC / F4 Brushed NO RX FC / F3 Flysky FC / F4 Brushed FC (DSMX RX)
- Motor: 7x16mm Coreless Brush Motor, 19000KV
- Receiver: SPI Frsky D16 protocol / SPI FUTABA RX / SPI Flysky RX / Native DSMX RX
- Cam: M01 AIO Camera 5.8G VTX
- Canopy: Canopy for micro camera
- Power connector: JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector
- Battery: 300mAh 1S Lipo Battery
- Propeller: 31mm 3-blade propeller (0.8 shaft)
- Flight time: 3 min 30 second
- 1 * Beta65S Micro FPV Quad
- 2 * 300mAh 1S Lipo Battery
- 1 * Canopy for Micro Camera
- 1 * Carry-on bag
- 1 * Screwdriver