RG106 PRO Drone 8K HD Dual Camera, 3 Axis Brushless 5G GPS
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Brushless Motor Brushless Motor 1506
Motor power 1700/KV
Three axis mechanical pan tilt √
Receiving method Frequency 5G
Adjustable angle camera Adjustable camera by transmitter, 90°
Self-stabilizing electronic image stabilization lens √
Remote control phone holder size (support the largest phone size) 5.5 inches
Remote control battery Remote control battery Built-in lithium battery
Capacity of smart lithium battery 7.4V 3800mAh
Control distance (Free interference and no occlusion) About 3000 meters
Flight time About 28 minutes (About 28min)
Charging time About 4 hours
Charging method USB (5V) USB Charging (5V) √
Body size/Folded Product size "31x31x7.5cm
Product's Weigh 327g
Aerial image configuration parameters
APP name and system HFun PIus (System: IOS/Android)
Optical flow positioning √
Wide-angle camera √
Adjustable lens angle Camera lens 90°
Image return distance (no interference, no occlusion) Wifi image transmission distance (Free interference and no occlusion) about 1000M
GPS follow GPS Follow me √
Trajectory flight Tap flight √
Fixed point surround" √(4-20M)
Hand gesture shooting/video reconization 1-3M
MV: filters, video effects, adding background music, picture/video sharing Photo/video share √
Satellite positioning dual mode GPS/GLONASS double mode √
Video resolution (front camera) Video resolution:1920*1080
Photo resolution (front camera) Photo resolution: 7680*4320
Video resolution (down-view camera) Video resolution 1920*1080
Photo resolution (down-view camera) Photo resolution 7680*4320
Transmission frame rate (front camera) Frame rate 25 fps 25 fps
Transmission frame rate (down-view camera) Frame rate 25 fps 25 fps
1. GPS returns to the take-off point with one button, returns to home with low power, and returns without signal.
2. ① GPS smart follow: After the aircraft is connected to the GPS, open the APP follow function, and the aircraft will move with the mobile phone.
②Image follow: 1-3m from the aircraft to identify the subject and automatically follow the flight.
3. Gesture photo recognition: within 1-3m from the aircraft, make photo gestures facing the camera.
4. Multi-point flight planning for the route: The aircraft will fly autonomously according to the pre-set route, and the player will focus on shooting.
5. Fixed-point surround: find the center point of the surround, and then use the joystick to move the desired surround radius.
6. MV function: filters, video effects, adding background music, picture/video sharing